If you have problems an do not live in Ontario you can contact the Ombudsman of your province: click here for the contact information about your Ombudsman

If you live in Ontario Click here for information on How you could help the Province of Ontario follow the rest of the Civilized World and allow the CAS, a private company funded by the Governement of Ontario, to be acountable....

If you would like to send a letter to the Ombudsman letter of Ontario
or the Prime Minister of Ontario (copied to the Prime Minister of Canada)

Important documents have been written about dealing with Protection Agency Workers and what Police can and cannot do.

Lawyers that have been recommended can be searched by phone area code.
Click here